1. All racers must sign a waiver and release of liability form.
2. Racers under 18 years of age need a parent or legal guardian to sign a waiver and a release of liability form.
3. A minimum height of 48” is required for the Junior go karts and 56” for adults for all locations except in Buffalo, Jersey City, Long Island, Rochester, Syracuse where adults must be 58”.
4. All racers must attend safety briefing on our go kart rules and regulations.
5. All racers must wear closed-toe shoes
6. Helmets must be worn at all times.
7. No bumping of karts allowed
8. Try not to touch the barriers or anything else on the indoor go kart racing track
9. Respect the flags
10. No smoking
11. Never stop on the track for any reason
12. Long hair and loose clothing must be secured.
*In addition to our go karting rules, local county and state rules may apply.