We are excited to announce that Pole Position Raceway in Las Vegas will re-open.
We are excited to announce that Pole Position Raceway in Las Vegas will re-open on Friday, May 29, 2020! We’ve missed you more than we can say and are ready to welcome you back as you challenge your friends and family and “distance” yourself from the competition.
Here’s what we’ve done to insure the health and safety for our guests and team members:
- EVERY KART & EVERY HELMET SANITIZED BETWEEN EVERY USE
- Hand sanitizing stations are present as you enter and throughout the facility.
- All customers will receive individual Head Socks upon check-in.
- All helmets will be sanitized between uses or, as always, feel free to bring your own.
- All karts and surfaces will be sanitized daily by our staff.
- No food service is available for now.
We limited the maximum capacity to 20 persons every half hour. That’s 20 people in a 60,000 square foot building! We strongly urge you to pre-book your experience online and come only at the appointed time and limit any spectators. Walk-in customers will be accepted only within the maximum number of racers per half hour time slot.