Before long, students are going to be walking across that stage and throwing their hat in the air, celebrating the fact that high school or college is behind them. If you're trying to think of the best thing to do in Las Vegas for a 2014 graduation party, consider go karting. There are a lot of reasons why it makes sense.
- It's indoors, so there's no need to worry about weather, or it being too hot.
- We run a complimentary shuttle from the strip, so out-of-town guests can easily find the party.
- Friends of the graduates will think you're the coolest parents for throwing such a fun party.
- It's a great multi-generational activity. Kids over 48 inches tall can ride our junior karts, and uncles, aunts, grandparents, and even great-grandparents love to get in on the fun.
- Our party packages make life easy for you. We clean up the mess!
- We can include food, video game tokens, prizes, and even trophies to make sure everyone is having a good time.
- A meeting room provides a quiet place to visit, talk, and gather.
- You'll have exclusive use of the track for several races so your guests can have the opportunity to race to the finish line against each other.
- If you want to throw a big bash, we'll close to the public and give you exclusive use of the facility for several hours.
- It will create great memories that you and your family will cherish as you celebrate this milestone.
Don't let graduation slip by without doing something notable to celebrate. If you're looking for something different to do, contact us. We are happy to discuss options and packages to make this accomplishment one to remember.