The 4th of July falls on a Friday this year, which means many people will have a long weekend off from work. The 4th is always a great time to do something fun to kick off the summer, but since it's on the long weekend, why not plan a whole weekend of events? You can do the traditional picnic, watch fireworks, go out on the boat, and then maybe start a new tradition - race go karts.
There are many reasons why go karts are a great choice:
- Our facility is climate controlled, so it's a great place to get out of the weather and still be active.
- Everyone over 48 inches tall can drive, so kids and adults can compete against each other.
- If you have company visiting for the 4th, we can offer you a group package to give you the opportunity to race against each other exclusively.
- Don't like to plan ahead? You can also come in without a reservation. Our Arrive & Drive program makes it easy to be spontaneous.
- Unlike the road, it's totally acceptable to drive as fast as possible.
- There's no shame in leaving the kids in the dust. They just might be impressed with your skills.
- After driving, you're welcome to hang out and watch other drivers, play some video games, and grab a snack from our concessions stand.
Come on in over the holiday weekend to celebrate another American pastime - racing. Only instead of watching on the TV you can get in the driver's seat at Pole Position Raceway. Our state-of-the-art electric karts will give you an unbelievable experience that almost feels like racing a real car out on the track, and it's a great way to celebrate the 4th of July.
For more information on location and hours, contact us.